Key Strategies for Successful Return to Work During and After Cancer Treatment
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 3:00 PM 4:00 PM
- Location to be confirmed close to The Graduate Center, CUNY, 365 Fifth Avenue
Limited to 8 participants.
Who should attend:
- Women business owners and executives:
- personally experiencing return-to-work challenges
- managing employees experiencing return-to-work challenges
- Employers, HR Professionals
- Workplace Wellbeing Professionals
- Insurance Providers and 3rd Party Disability Professionals
- Cancer Care Community Professionals, Advocates, and Sponsors
- Attendees at the Annual Conference for Cancer & Work
Learn and share:
Reasons why return-to-work programs designed for the general population fail to be effective for women business owners and executives.
Strategies for making return-to-work experience positive and rewarding by focusing on the key areas of the Emotional Intelligence.
The information and guidance you need to take action immediately and make return to work more productive, rewarding, and less stressful - for everyone!