Who are they
Our clients are executives in major corporations and small-to-medium sized business enterprises listed below. Their organizations are first and second tier suppliers and government agencies serving professionals and business enterprises. Their organizations are champions of supplier diversity programs.
We would love to add their logos to our page, but we honour copyright.
- AON Consulting
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Chrysler Canada Dealership Network
- GM Canada Dealership Network
- IBM Consulting
- Quality Continuous Improvement Centre for Community Education and Training
- WBE Canada
Many of our clients enjoy the status of being first in their industry to achieve formal recognition in North America for universal and industry-specific quality management programs, best practices, and process improvement. Our clients continue to grow by building capacity and capability and achieving formal recognition for workplace initiatives and programs including:
- Diversity Procurement Certification
- Net Promoter System (TM)
- Traction. Get a Grip on Your Business (TM)
- ISO 9000 Quality Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Standards and legislation for customer service and employment accommodation for people with disabilities including:
- AODA - Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities.
- Successful Return-to-Work Accommodation for Executives, Managers, and Highly-skilled Professionals