Building capacity and capability
The process and programs will help your executive team build capacity and capability at all levels of your organization with buy-in, commitment, and engagement from all stakeholders. Theories and principles of Quality Systems, Professional Coaching, Personal Foundation, and Continuous Improvement are combined with powerful assessments and best practices.
Consulting/coaching model. Simple. Powerful.
Our consulting/coaching model complements a structured approach to project implementation. We assist clients to lay a foundation with a business/job effectiveness plan and drive the plan forward with situational coaching and behavioural coaching. Effectiveness coaching shifts the focus from advising clients (consulting) to empowering clients to discover what is best for them and to take action (coaching). Clients report that the blend of consulting and coaching gives them the best of both models and contributes to sustainable action and results.
Our consulting/coaching model is simple and powerful. Our 6-step process is delivered with expert knowledge, experience, assessments, and empowerment throughout the project.
- Identify the client's current reality.
- Declare and document outputs, metrics/objectives, authorities, and action plans leading to ultimate goal.
- Identify gaps and potential barriers.
- Monitor action to close gaps and achieve outputs and ultimate goal.
- Implement systems and framework to support change.
- Measure effectiveness of outputs, objectives, and actions in attaining the ultimate goal.
Standards must be interpreted to do what's best for the business, its employees, and its customers. Done well, compliance and certification can be a positive experience for all stakeholders. It's not just about compliance and certification; it's about best practices for business excellence; it's about making the workplace a great place for everyone and "good" profits for business growth.
- AODA - Accessibility for Disabilities - Customer Service, Integrated Employment
- Accommodation for Disabilities (THRIVE Plan Program for Executive Accommodation)
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Violence and Harassment
- ISO9000 Quality Systems
- Traction. Get a Grip on Your Business
- Net Promoter System - Customer Retention
- EQi 2.0, EQ360
- 3D Management Style
- Compliance - Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, AODA - Accommodation for Disabilities, Employment Legislation
- Business Excellence
- Client Advocacy
- Executive Roundtables
- Policy Development
- Training Workshop Development and Facilitation
- Employee Onboard Orientation and Training