Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Chair for the 2005 International Coaching Awareness events in Toronto.
President and VP of Education in Meadowvale Toastmasters. Adapted Maestro's signature coaching program Develop Your Personal Quality and Leadership and presented as a workshop at the 2007 District 60 Toastmaster’s Spring Conference.
Mentor for the Girl Guides of Canada Girls for Safer Communities program.
Personal and professional development is critical in providing high-quality services and programs for my clients. My certification and accreditation in the following complementary disciplines and tools add depth and breadth to my services:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC). Accredited by International Coach Federation (ICF).
- CoachU Certified Graduate
- Certified EQi 2.0 and EQ360®/Emotional Power® Coach
- Certified Retirement Options® Coach
- Certified Thomas International (DISC) Personal Profile
- Certified Health and Safety Representative (Ontario Occupational Health and Safety ACT)
- IQA/IRCA Accredited Lead Assessor for Quality Systems
- Information Mapping for Quality Management Systems (Process mapping & documentation)
Personal development is critical in enhancing expertise to develop and deliver programs that meet the specific needs of women in the workplace:
- The Healing Journey - Levels 1, 2, 3. Developed by Alastair Cunningham, O.C., Ph.D., C.Psych. Facilitated at Wellspring Halton-Peel.
- Trillium Health Partners
- Managing the Stress of Living with Cancer
- The Emotional Effects of Cancer
- Social Support and Communication
- Undergrad Studies of Sociology and Women's Studies. York University, Atkinson College.
- WBE Canada Champion Award 2015, Recognition of outstanding contribution to affect positive change within the community of certified women businesses and diversity procurement.
- Contributing author to “Awakening the Workplace, Volume 2 – Achieving Connection, Fulfillment & Success at Work”
- 1st Place in 2007 Toastmasters Speech Evaluation Competition at club, area, and division levels.
- 3rd Place in Toastmasters Speech Evaluation Competition at 2007 District 60 Toastmasters Spring Conference
- Featured coach in the Toronto Star 2005 Professional Coaching series
- Various awards and recognition for leadership, writing, and speaking throughout different phases of her life.